Google recently switched off logging through OpenID 2.0. Users that used to log through their google account are now locked out of their diving logs.
I would suggest 3 options:
- Switching to OpenID Connect (the new standard promoted by Google).
- Converting Google-based accounts to a login/password system, and sending credentials for reach to the registered google email.
- Allowing for an export of the logged dives in some way, so that Google-based account holders can get their data back.
We are evaluating options. You will NOT lose data.
"No OpenID endpoint found" shows up every time1 vote
Hi Andreas – Google changed / dropped their support for the OpenID version we were using. Your data is safe, you just need to create an account using another provider.
1) Sign up to DiveSeven with a Yahoo or Facebook Login and USE A FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS (it will not let you create a duplicate account and we are going to throw away the email address anyway…..)
2) Email us at email@example.com and let us know that you have created the new account. We will transition your data to the new account.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Jordi – Let me know the site and give me enough details to find the correct location and I will update it.
Logged in about November and logged a few dives
Cannot log in here this week Tried several times
Facebook connect as error
My name is peter s phelan and I can find my profile but can't log in any more dives http://diveseven.com/user/profile/2160/peter-s-phelan1 vote
Apologies for the delay. We are having trouble finding a fix for this that is achievable in the time available. Your logs are safe and if you need an export file of the data, just send us an email.
- Don't see your idea?