Logged in about November and logged a few dives
Cannot log in here this week Tried several times
Facebook connect as error
My name is peter s phelan and I can find my profile but can't log in any more dives http://diveseven.com/user/profile/2160/peter-s-phelan1 vote
Apologies for the delay. We are having trouble finding a fix for this that is achievable in the time available. Your logs are safe and if you need an export file of the data, just send us an email.
"No OpenID endpoint found" shows up every time1 vote
Hi Andreas – Google changed / dropped their support for the OpenID version we were using. Your data is safe, you just need to create an account using another provider.
1) Sign up to DiveSeven with a Yahoo or Facebook Login and USE A FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS (it will not let you create a duplicate account and we are going to throw away the email address anyway…..)
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you have created the new account. We will transition your data to the new account.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Jordi – Let me know the site and give me enough details to find the correct location and I will update it.
Google recently switched off logging through OpenID 2.0. Users that used to log through their google account are now locked out of their diving logs.
I would suggest 3 options:
- Switching to OpenID Connect (the new standard promoted by Google).
- Converting Google-based accounts to a login/password system, and sending credentials for reach to the registered google email.
- Allowing for an export of the logged dives in some way, so that Google-based account holders can get their data back.
We are evaluating options. You will NOT lose data.
- Don't see your idea?